It is the food that nourishes our body, mind, and consciousness. How we eat is very important!
8 Ayurvedic Principles of Healthy Eating
- Eat warm and freshly prepared meals.
- Eat light and easy to digest foods that are in season.
- Eat food when the previous meal is fully digested.
- While eating, sit straight and avoid distractions.
- Choose whole, organic unrefined food.
- Reduce frozen and microwaved food in your diet.
- Don’t just swallow the food, take time to chew it properly.
- Be present when you eat and enjoy the meal fully.
Improve your health physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually with Ayurveda!