8 Ayurvedic Tips For Fall Season
- 1. Perform a daily gentle massage with warm
- 2. Eat warm and well cooked foods that are in season.
- 3. Cook with healthy fats such as ghee. Learn more about
- 4. Cook with warming herbs and spices such as cinnamon and ginger.
Related: 5 healing spices to keep in your kitchen.
- 5. Drink warm beverages such as soups, spiced milk and herbal teas.
- 6. Dress warmly, choose red, orange and yellow colors.
- 7. Limit raw foods, refrigerated foods and ice-cold beverages.
- 8. Avoid vigorous exercising, irregular eating and sleeping routine.
Related: What is Vata Dosha?
Improve your health physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually with Ayurveda!