The word Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word that evolves from combination of two words, ‘Ayuh’ meaning life and ‘veda’ meaning knowledge. Ayurveda literally translates as ‘Science of Life’ and teaches us to live in harmony with the basic laws of nature.
Uniqueness Of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda is a complete natural health care system that addresses all four levels of our existence – physical, emotional, social, and spiritual level.
- Ayurveda recognizes that we are all unique individuals and what is beneficial for one may not be beneficial to other.
- Ayurveda has withstood the test of time and is just as effective in today’s fast-paced world as it was thousands of years ago.
- Ayurveda focuses on strengthening body’s own immune response to fight against illness. The aim of Ayurveda is not only to cure illness but also to preserve health for a happy long life.
Improve your health physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually with Ayurveda!
- The Three Doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Ayurvedic Tips For Spring Season
- Ayurvedic Tips For Summer Season
- Ayurvedic Tips For Winter Season
- Healthy Recipes: Made From Scratch
- Health Articles And Infographics
- Inspiring Food Quotes
Ayurveda is recognized by The National Health Institutes/Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NIH/NCCAM) as an Alternative Medicine.
Recommended Health Articles